- presence of the Art in public spaces;
- use of the local spaces as community points for local families;
- cultural and social integration by using different artistic languages;
- development of a multi-ethnic culture.
- The Liberties' spaces to become the stage for free art and culture for the neighbourhood;
- our kids (and adults) to get more familiar with different art forms;
- to talk about important social issues using the power of different artistic languages;
- to overcome cultural, economic, social and physical barriers.